Before its conversion into a hotel in the 1970’s, the Angelou Mansion was the summer house of the family who vacationed on Leros island. Now a listed building, the traditional two-storied house, was built in 1895 near the beach of Alinda. Hidden in a spacious estate, it offers open views all around it, and maintains the atmosphere and serenity of times past.
In the garden, where the large trees protect from the summer heat, hotel guests enjoy their breakfast and savor local products and home-made breads, jams and pastries. In the garden one can also read in absolute peace, or enjoy a pre-dinner drink while admiring the moon rising over the Venetian fort of Leros.